Friday 13 July 2018

Where is this building? Let me know before reading on.... Architecture Photography Portfolio Image Number 25 - a funky modern piece of architecture in Portsmouth This was a chance shot. See the white reflection in the glazed units? That was what I was photographing - the recladding of some huge tower blocks in Portsmouth City Centre. I had my Canon 6D set up on my Manfrotto tripod, and was waiting for the sun to appear. I literally walked round the corner to see what was happening with the weather, and saw this funky modern building which I did not know existed! I took my camera off my tripod and grabbed two shots of this building before the sun started to emerge from the clouds and I had to get back to work. The photo shoot I was working on was for Rockwool by the way. This chance shot made it into my portfolio! Rick McEvoy Photography - Architecture Photography in Portsmouth #architecturephotography #architecturalphotography #architecturephotographer #architecturalphotographer #portsmouth #hampshire #igershampshire #canon6d #canonphotographer #manfrottotripod #building #citycentre #modernarchitecture


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2mgcTrn

No comments:

Post a Comment