Tuesday 3 July 2018

Portfolio Image Number 16 - a games room with a difference! This is one of my favourite rooms to photograph. This games room with bar was constructed in an extension to an amazing coutry house. The extension was designed by Etchingham Morris Architecture Limited. There so much detail in this wonderful new space, so much character and of course things for me to have to think about framing. I love interior design and the way things work together to make a wonderful space like this. One of the aims of my architectural photography work is to capture all the work done by the architect in one photo, which I tried to do here. This photo was taken using my Canon 6D and Canon 17-40mm lens safely mounted on my Manfrotto 190 Go tripod with XPro geared head. Rick McEvoy ABIPP - Country House Photographer #countryhousephotographer #interiorphotography #interiorphotographer #canon6d #manfrottotripod #lightroom


No comments:

Post a Comment