Wednesday 25 July 2018

Architectural Photography Portfolio Image 28 - An interesting extension to a school in Poole This is one of those exterior images that took a lot of time to produce. Firstly in the image capture. There was a lot of preparation and planning, along with three visits and a lot of waiting for the right conditions and no people to be in shot! And then there was the processing, which was a challenge. The render has a green tint within, which I had to accurately recreate. A very subtle green through colour render - see I know about all this good stuff! I managed to do this, then hand the epic task of dealing with my nemesis (I would have said nemesises but not sure how to spell it?) - which are Gravel Chewing gum A lot of spot removal and clone stamping work in Photoshop to give the appearance of a smooth new playground. This extension, photographed for the architect Kendall Kingscott, was nominated for an LABC award - my images were used as part of the submission. I don’t think it won - well if it did no one told me! Rick McEvoy Photography - architectural photography in Dorset #architecturephotography #architecturephotographer #dorset #poole #canon6d #igerspoole #igersdorset #hamworthyparkjuniorschool #hamworthy #poole


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2A6jM8w

No comments:

Post a Comment