Friday 9 June 2017

Ceiling. Siana. Italy. Ceiling. Siana. I just stumbled upon this iPhone picture whilst going through the hideous job of organising all the photos on my camera roll. I had forgotten about this ceiling, and I like this iPhone picture quite a lot. For a change I edited this picture using the photos app on my phone. #architecturalphotographer #buildingphotographer #commercialphotographer #constructionphotographer #constructionproductphotographer #industrialphotographer #interiorphotographer #landscapephotographer #professionalphotographer #propertyphotographer #photographer #productphotographer #dorset #hampshire #london #cornwall #canon #canonphotographer #canon6d #interior #ceiling #church #siana #italy #interiorphotography #colourful


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2s9SXvj

No comments:

Post a Comment