Thursday 15 June 2017

6 - Deletion of import duplicates. Having updated my external hard drive, and placed it back in its off site location, I delete the duplicates of my Lightroom imports from my hard drive. This is how I manage my digital images. The images are always in three separate places. My external hard drive. My off site external hard drive. My cloud back up. I have both the images and the edits I have done saved in all three locations. It took a while to set up this system, but now I have everything in place it is easy to manage, and is one thing I do not need to worry about. I you have any questions about backing up your photographs, and looking after your valuable digital images get in touch with me. And for all my clients, you can be reassured that your data is safe and secure should you ever need your images in the future. Rick McEvoy MCIOB, LBIPP Photographer - Bournemouth, Poole, Sandbanks, Cornwall, Devon, Dorset, Hampshire, Somerset, Wiltshire, London #architecturalphotographer #buildingphotographer #commercialphotographer #constructionphotographer #constructionproductphotographer #industrialphotographer #interiorphotographer #landscapephotographer #professionalphotographer #propertyphotographer #photographer #productphotographer #dorset #hampshire #london #cornwall #canon #canonphotographer #canon6d


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2rzCRWS

No comments:

Post a Comment