Friday 30 June 2017

Bordeaux Cathedral The more I look at this picture of part of the interior of Bordeaux Cathedral the more I like it. Such a magnificent space. Incredible to think how people built this all those years ago. I like this picture of the interior of Bordeaux Cathedral so much I am posting it again. This is a variant on the edit if the original post - I just want to see which version people prefer so please let me know. Thanks Rick #architecturalphotographer #buildingphotographer #commercialphotographer #constructionphotographer #constructionproductphotographer #freelancephotographer #industrialphotographer #interiorphotographer #landscapephotographer #productphotographer #propertyphotographer #productphotographer #stockphotographer #travelphotographer #dorset #hampshire #london #canon #canonphotographer #canonphotographers #canon6d #photographyblog #photographyblogger #bordeauxcathedral #bordeaux #france #igersfrance


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2tqJik7

No comments:

Post a Comment