Friday 25 November 2016

Winchester Cathedral This is the IPhone picture of the spectacular ceiling of Winchester Cathedral. I like taking pictures on my IPhone first before I take photos with my Canon 6D. The screen on my iPhone is so sharp it gives me a great preview of the details within an image, and can help me in how I am going to photograph a scene with my Canon 6D. And of course taking photos on my IPhone is so so much quicker and easier and the images are there immediately to view. Next week I will be publishing a fully edited picture of Winchester Cathedral both here and on my blog. #Hampshirephotography #photographerHampshire #photographersHampshire #Hampshirephotographer #photographersinHampshire #Hampshirephotographers #rickmcevoyphotography #photographyHampshire #aerialphotographyHampshire #photographerinHampshire #picturesofHampshire #Hampshirepictures #imagesofHampshire #Hampshireimages #photosofHampshire #photosHampshire #Hampshirephotos #Hampshirephotographs #photographyinHampshire #Hampshirelandscapephotography #PhotographersinHampshireUK #winchestercathedral #picturesofwinchestercathedral #winchester


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2fLQ3mJ

No comments:

Post a Comment