Tuesday 29 November 2016

Jetty, Nissaki Beach, Corfu. This is the final edit of the picture of the jetty in Corfu photographed at sunrise. The jetty is actually quite small, so I took this picture with my camera sat on the beach, using a Platypod. I had to hold my camera down to stop it moving, resting my arm on top of the camera whilst lying down on the beach. I would have got some strange looks but there was no-one else there so not a problem! This was the only long exposure image where I did not get water on the lens, as the waves were actually crashing in. Well rolling in.... The exposure was a full 60 seconds, using my Lee Big Stopper. Posted Tuesday 29th November 2016 at 5.53am #canon6d #canon #canonphotographer #canonphotography #canonphotos #rickmcevoyphotography #rickmcevoy #architecturalphotography #architecturalphotographer #architecture #architecturephotography #architecturephotographer #dorsetphotographer #hampshirephotographer #sandbanksphotographer #bournemouthphotographer #poolephotographer #interiorphotographer #interiorphotography #commercialphotographer #commercialphotography #buildingphotographer #buildingphotography #industrialphotographer #industrialphotography #rickmcevoyphotographyblog #photography blog #photographer #photography


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2gQN6p3

No comments:

Post a Comment