Thursday 24 November 2016

The New Forest, Hampshire, England - Square Crop The final crop of this version is the square crop. I like this version. Square is good for a change. I have been playing around with the cropping of my images which has given me lots to think about in terms of my composition. I like the square crop - but which do you prefer? And no don't worry there is no black and white image to follow! Posted Thursday 24th November 2016 at 6.30am #Hampshirephotography #photographerHampshire #photographersHampshire #Hampshirephotographer #photographersinHampshire #Hampshirephotographers #photographyHampshire #aerialphotographyHampshire #photographerinHampshire #picturesofHampshire #Hampshirepictures #rickmcevoyphotography #imagesofHampshire #Hampshireimages #photosofHampshire #photosHampshire #Hampshirephotos #Hampshirephotographs #photographyinHampshire #Hampshirelandscapephotography #PhotographersinHampshireUK


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2gDblqw

No comments:

Post a Comment