Wednesday 6 April 2016

The final image in my Dorset Photography page - bright yellows and greens in a colourful Dorset landscape Photography shot


This is the final image for my chosen set of 12 Dorset images.

You will be able to find these image on my Dorset photography page at the link below

www.rickmcevoyphotography/Dorset-photographer

This image is one I had forgotten about to be completely honest, but I am so glad I found it as I love the composition, colours, textures and feel of his shot.

This really is a great Dorset scene, one that I enjoyed capturing, and enjoy coming back to.

This shot has reminded me that now spring is here I need to capture more of the spring colours in Dorset and Hampshire that I spend all my time in - I seem to have missed out on all this last spring so will not make that mistake again.

Image capture info

Camera - Canon EOS 5D

Lens - 100-400mm F5.6 L

Focal length - 260mm

Aperture - F 8.0

Shutter speed - 1/250th second

ISO - 400

image processing in Lightroom was quickly done, with some tidying up done in Photoshop.

So now I have my Dorset landscape photography image set completed I can get back to working on my portfolio and the great construction shoot I carried out yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment