Sunday 3 April 2016

Construction photography post in my blog today

http://rickmcevoyphotography.co.uk/blog/2016/4/3/construction-photography-the-problem-of-timing

Today on my #constructionphotographer blog I write about the trials and tribulations of #constructionphotography.

I am photographing a fantastic new private housing development in Poole next week.  I am taking the photographs for the architect.

I drove over to the site yesterday to see how things are going.  it is a construction site in Poole, Dorset.

The problem with building construction photography is one of timing. The works need to be completed, just completed that is, but the shoot normally needs to be done before occupation. Quite often a further shoot after occupation is preferable. 

So this is the site yesterday, Saturday.


Head over to my blog for the end of this story at the link above 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment