Monday 20 October 2014

Rick McEvoy - Construction Photographer Web Page



 I have updated the text and some of the images on my construction photographer web page which you can view from the link below.


www.rickmcevoyphotography.co.uk/Construction-Photographer.aspx


Rick McEvoy LBIPP - Construction Photographer, Bournemouth, Poole, Sandbanks, Dorset and Hampshire
To contact me all you need to do is click here, or on the email address and phone number at the top of this and every other page. I will respond to your enquiry usually within 1 business day wherever possible.

Rick McEvoy Photography - Construction Photography Services
I am a professional construction photographer based in Dorset. I provide high quality professional photography services in Bournemouth, Poole, Sandbanks, Dorset and Hampshire to architects, construction companies, developers and public and private building owners and occupants.
This page features a small selection of photographs I have taken on major construction sites in Dorset recently. I have included in this set of images close ups providing interesting subjects as well as general views. I am equally happy on the ground, a scaffold or 200 feet in the area on a mobile platform.

I have over 25 years of experience working in the construction industry, site and office based for both the client and the contractor. I am a current CSCS Card Holder and possess all the PPE required to allow me to access your site with minimal disruption to your site activities
My construction experience means that I am able to photograph your construction project from a uniquely informed position. I am fully conversant with construction best practices and current site health and safety requirements. I am also familiar with current design processes which help me to focus in on the important parts of the projects. I have completed a variety of construction photography commissions which have ranged from £25m PFI Projects to smaller construction projects and product shoots on live construction sites
I pride myself on providing images quickly, and have never missed a deadline.

CONSTRUCTION PHOTOGRAPHER RICK MCEVOY

CONSTRUCTION PHOTOGRAPHER RICK MCEVOY

CONSTRUCTION PHOTOGRAPHER RICK MCEVOY

CONSTRUCTION PHOTOGRAPHER RICK MCEVOY

CONSTRUCTION PHOTOGRAPHER RICK MCEVOY



I provide a high quality, professional service, producing high quality images.


Rick McEvoy LBIPP - Construction Photographer


Bournemouth | Poole | Sandbanks | Dorset | Hampshire

© Rick McEvoy Photography 2014

#construction #photographer #constructionphotographer
#constructionphotographerbournemouth
#constructionphotographerpoole #constructionphotographersandbanks
#constructionphotographerdorset #constructionphotographerhampshire

No comments:

Post a Comment