Friday 17 October 2014

An updated commercial photographer web page

I have updated the text on the commercial photographer page of my website, which you can view from the link below.

www.rickmcevoyphotography.co.uk/Commercial-Photographer.aspx

Rick McEvoy LBIPP – Commercial Photographer in Bournemouth, Poole, Sandbanks, Dorset and Hampshire.



If you want to contact me just click here, fill in the boxes and submit the form. I normally respond to all enquiries within 1 working day.

My website has a number of pages which describe the different areas of my professional photographic work. On this page you will find out more about my general commercial photography work. All areas of my work are given the same care and attention to detail, ensuring that I produce a high quality service and high quality product every time, to the agreed brief, timescale and budget.

My commercial photography work has covered a range of subjects, and I have included one image from a variety of commercial commissions here.
The first image is of the manager of the EE store in Poole, taken as part of the publicity campaign for the launch of the EE 4G network in Poole. The EE store in Poole is located in Falkland Square immediately behind the Dolphin Centre. This image has been produced to give strong emphasis to the EE branding as well as the location.

Commercial Photographer Bournemouth, Poole, Sandbanks, Dorset, Hampshire

The next image was taken at the Acheson Construction site at Corfe Castle. This image shows a bricklayer installing Catnic Lintols, the main focus of this commercial photography shoot for a construction communications company. Catnic Lintols are by far the most famous brand of lintols in the UK.

Commercial Photographer Bournemouth, Poole, Sandbanks, Dorset, Hampshire

The third image is from a commercial petrol station shoot at a new Morrisons supermarket in Exeter. My client provided the buildings for the petrol station. I was pleased to be able to produce such an interesting shot of a car wash! This image was processed in Lightroom then further processed using Lightroom plug-ins to produce the final image you can see here - exactly what I wanted.

Commercial Photographer Bournemouth, Poole, Sandbanks, Dorset, Hampshire

By way of a contrast the next image is of a commercial diver preparing to dive after waiting for slack water on the boat Captain Lock. The divers working on the sea pipe at Arish Mell are greatly restricted by the tides and to the opening times of the local ranges.

Commercial Photographer Bournemouth, Poole, Sandbanks, Dorset, Hampshire


The final shot features Marshalls products installed during a major construction project in Dorset. This is an abstract close up image where I have tried to emphasise the textures in the two products.

Commercial Photographer Bournemouth, Poole, Sandbanks, Dorset, Hampshire

Costs for Rick McEvoy Commercial Photographer

I normally work on a daily or half daily rate, agreed in advance. I can also work on an hourly basis or to a fixed price, whichever you prefer. My price includes everything up to and including the production of an agreed set of copyright free images provided in the format and media of your choice.

Rick McEvoy LBIPP - Commercial Photographer

Bournemouth | Poole | Sandbanks | Dorset | Hampshire


© Rick McEvoy Photography 2014


#commercial #photographer #commercialphotographer
#commercialphotographerbournemouth#commercialphotographerpoole #commercialphotographersandbanks
#commercialphotographerdorset #commercialphotographerhampshire

No comments:

Post a Comment