Friday 6 January 2017

Delph Woods This is one of a series of new images that I am working on which are for the first in a series of articles I will be writing about photographing local locations. We don't have to travel to the headline spectacular landmark tourist locations to get great images, they are everywhere around us. This picture was taken in the woods by Broadstone Cricket Club, just off the main road out of Poole. I have driven past this location numerous times but never stopped, but when I had some free time in December I decided to spend just a a couple of hours there. Being local to the area I had a pretty good idea what time I needed to be there, and thankfully on the afternoon I had set aside time there was sunshine and mist to give some great mood and atmosphere. This is the first image I have produced for the first article, processed in Lightroom. #canon6d #canon #canonphotographer #canonphotography #canonphotos #rickmcevoyphotography #rickmcevoy #architecturalphotography #architecturalphotographer #architecturephotography #architecturephotographer #constructionphotographer #dorsetphotographer #hampshirephotographer #interiorphotographer #interiorphotography #commercialphotographer #buildingphotographer #industrialphotographer #photographer #photography #igersdorset #igerspoole


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2jj2r2S

No comments:

Post a Comment