Friday 30 December 2016

Jetty. Corfu. Still one of my favourite images from 2016 is this picture of the jetty on Nissaki Beach in Corfu. This is one of those inevitable subjects any photographer is going to walk past on that first day on the beach knowing they will be coming back many times. And I did. I could actually see the jetty from our hotel room. Just a speck on the beach from that far but still there taunting me! This was the second sunrise attempt. The first time I arose at sunset I was far too early, with Albania blocking the sun for long enough for my sun bed duties to take over. But the next time I knew this and was prepared in every way. I took this picture on my Canon 6D using the Platypod Pro to lie my camera on the beach very close to the jetty. I managed to get a good 30 second exposure with no movement which was good. Processing of the image in Lightroom was quite basic once I had corrected the blue colour cast. #canon6d #canon #canonphotographer #canonphotography #canonphotos #rickmcevoyphotography #rickmcevoy #architecturalphotography #architecturalphotographer #architecturephotography #architecturephotographer #constructionphotographer #dorsetphotographer #hampshirephotographer #interiorphotographer #interiorphotography #commercialphotographer #buildingphotographer #industrialphotographer #photographer #photography #platypodpro #corfu #nissakibeach #longexposure #jetty #sunrise


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2ikbzkj

No comments:

Post a Comment