Friday 10 June 2016

Rick McEvoy Photography Blog - whats coming up in June 2016?

Rick McEvoy Photography Blog - what I will be writing about in June 2016

I have been concentrating on my Hampshire Photographer web page recently. I am going to continue writing themed sets of blog posts, covering a variety of subjects.

Check out my blog post today at www.rickmcevoyphotography.co.uk/blog to read more about the subjects I will be writing about, including
 
My Architectural Photography Portfolio.
Travel photography in Rhodes, Greece. 
Black and white photography week.
 
Any questions?
If you have any photography related things you would like me to write about please let me know and I will happily oblige. You can get hold of me via my contact page at
www.rickmcevoyphotography.co.uk/contact

Or by phone or email from the numbers on my home page
www.rickmcevoyphotography.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment