Tuesday 29 June 2010

On Saturday I did a photoshoot at an amazing country house in West Dorset. It was fantastic, very traditional and with extensive grounds which I got a tour of with the lovely couple who own it. In an all wheel drive utility vehicle the likes of which I have never seen before let alone been on!!

And it was a gorgeous hot sunny day too, so I could enjoy the early start and the lovely drive across Dorset. Once there I spent several hours shooting in this ever so lovely place, then home to the family, a quick sort and rough edit and emailed a selection to the client. Then by 5pm I was sat in the garden in the sun having a well earned beer.

I knew there was a reason I got into this photography world. And today was it!!



www.rickmcevoyphotography.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment